There will be some disruption and short-term closure of parts of the IHR library during the period 8th – 10th August while we have some extra shelving installed. A more precise timetable will be available nearer the time. Library staff will assist with access to collections within the affected areas. There will be unaffected areas for readers to work at all times.
The areas affected are:
- Lower ground reading room: this room will be completely closed for the whole period.
- Foyle room Floor 1: some noise and short-term closure.
- Wohl Library Floor 1: this room won’t be closed but there will be some disruption.
- North American room Floor 2: some noise and short-term closure.
- 3rd floor reading room: short term closure.
Sorry for any inconvenienced caused. We will try to ensure that disturbance is kept to a minimum.