As pockets of space have become available, we have been able to bring some selected material back onto open access. These have been selected based on reader feedback, frequency of requests and availability of space in suitable locations. We’ve chosen not to include some material due to its availability online or locally within Senate House Library – please ask if you’d like advice on accessing anything that falls into these categories.
- A selection of material from B.05 classmark (manuscript catalogues)
- Papal Registers (folio shelving at one end of large reading room 314)
- Gallia Christiana (folio shelving at one end of large reading room 314)
- Recueil des historiens des Gaules et de la France (folio shelving at one end of large reading room 314)
- Monumenta Germaniae Historica (library office corridor)
- Some Record Commission British medieval history folios, e.g. Tower of London rolls, Valor Ecclesiasticus (in room 303)
- List and Index Society (library office corridor)
- English place name society (quick reference section, library office corridor)
- Archives parlementaires de 1787 à 1860 Series 1 (folio shelving at one end of large reading room 314)
- Selected Crusades folios (with Crusades collection outside library office)
- Some individual items have also been added into the quick reference section in the corridor adjacent to the library enquiry office.
If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com or 020 7862 8760.