Work package 1: project management
Ensure the timely delivery of all work packages to the required standard, and inform stakeholders about the project.
- Project plan
- Project blog
- Input for the support project
- Dissemination of outputs across IHR communication channels
- Final budget and completion report
Work package 2: analysis
Understand the major issues for users through face-to-face techniques, convert those issues wherever possible into remote tests, and record them quantitatively.
- Individual user interviews and task observation
- Focus group with the Survey of London, English Heritage
- System usability scale (SUS)
- Remote testing using VerifyApp
- Case study report of usability issues identified
Work package 3: innovation
Take advice and generate ideas for the reconfiguration of services to improve the user experience.
- Build prototype solutions to usability issues, including:
- Search form
- Search results
Work package 4: evaluation
Undertake follow-on research to uncover satisfaction with proposed revisions to services.
- (Shorter) individual user interviews and task observation
- Focus group with selected user from Survey of London
- Continued monitoring of SUS
- Repeat remote testing using VerifyApp
- Report drawing together issues and feedback for remedial solutions